1. Purpose of this document
All website visitors who provide or will provide their personal data are hereby informed that, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights.
2. Identity of the parties
On the one hand, as the owner of this website, linked to the vigmalabs.com domain (hereinafter ‘Web’, ‘Site’, ‘Website’ or ‘LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L.’), and supplier of the products, contents and services it offers, LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L. with registered office in Calle José Garridos, 74 – 46194 – Real – Valencia, Spain. Hereinafter referred to as ‘provider’, registered in the Valencia Commercial Register, (T 4695, L 2005, F 154, S 8, H V 30344)
On the other hand, the person who accesses, browses and makes use of the provider’s website, who is conferred the status of user, and who will act as a natural person for practical purposes. Hereinafter referred to as ‘user’.
3. Who is responsible for data processing?
The company in charge of the data processing is the service provider of this website:
LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L.
Phone.: 932 09 55 269, email@example.com
Calle José Garridos, 74 – 46194 – Real – Valencia
Tax ID (CIF): B96217633
4. What kind of personal data does the Website collect?
LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L. may collect the following personal data from Website users through the appropriate forms: name, e-mail address, etc.
In any case, the data requested through the Website are necessary for providing an optimum service to the user. In the event that the user does not provide the requested data, LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L. does not guarantee the information and services provided will completely meet their needs.
5. How are the user’s personal data used?
The user, by ticking the corresponding box, expressly and freely accepts that their personal data will be processed by LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L. for the following purposes:
- Manage contact forms to answer information requests and enquiries raised, as well as those raised by e-mail or any other means of communication.
- In the case of the blog, add users to the newsletter’s distribution list, as well as manage, where appropriate, the sending of opinions and comments on posts, their replies and communications.
- In all these cases, their data shall be used to send information regarding new developments carried out in the company, or about new services, activities or events promoted by the person in charge (regardless of whether or not this is done under the VIGMAR brand) or in which the company participates.
- Send satisfaction questionnaires to learn their opinion about us or specific aspects of our activities and services.
- Carry out surveys and statistical studies, as well as learn the user’s preferences and interests in order to better understand and meet their needs.
Only mandatory fields must be filled in with personal data, although not filling all optional fields in may prevent certain services, linked to said personal information, from being carried out properly. Therefore, in these cases, the owner is exempt from any liability for the non-performance or incomplete provision of this type of service.
- The user has the obligation to provide truthful data and keep them updated, so the Data Controller reserves the right to exclude from the services anyone who has provided false information, without prejudice, moreover, to exercise any actions that may be appropriate in law.
6. How does this website protect the user’s personal data?
The Website uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptographic mechanism to prevent unauthorised access to the data and guarantee their confidentiality. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L. obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L. states it has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data to be processed, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration, and/or access by unauthorised third-parties.
7. Legitimacy and data retention period
The legal basis for the processing of the user’s data is their consent and the need to apply pre-contractual measures to answer the enquiries raised.
Their data shall be kept for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes and meet the corresponding legal obligations. The user may at any time withdraw the consent given, although this shall not affect the processing carried out to date.
8. Does this website share personal information about me?
LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L. expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data shall not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties and that, in the event that any type of transfer of personal data were to take place, the written, informed, and unequivocal consent of the data subjects would be requested beforehand.
9. What are the user’s rights regarding the processing of their personal information?
LABORATORIOS VIGMAR S.L. guarantees users, at all times, the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation of processing and portability of the personal data provided by them, under the conditions of the current legislation. Therefore, users of the website may exercise such rights by sending a written request, with a copy of their ID card, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similarly, users may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the section
If deemed appropriate, the user can also file a complaint with the corresponding Control Authority.